What is the differenciation between Panax ginseng and Ginsengs,How to use Panax Ginseng,Chemistry and Pharmacology,Substitutes?
- Botanical Identification and Info of Panax Ginseng.
- Difference between Ginsengs.
- Plant Description of Ginseng.
- Overview and tells of Panax ginseng.
- Panax ginseng Asian ginseng root.
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Panax Ginseng.
- Uses of Panax Ginseng.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Panax Ginseng.
- Substitutes of Panax Ginseng.
- How to use Panax Ginseng: dosage,administration,precautions and combinations.
- The Ginseng Trade War.
- Research Update:Panax ginseng and Ginsenoside
Central nervous system.Depression.Stress.Mental Performance and Mood Enhancement.Memory and thinking processes.
Diabetes,Type 2.Lowering blood sugar.
Fertility/Sexual Performance/Nitric Oxide,Reproductive Activity.
Physical Endurance.Promoting intelligence.
Anti-oxidation effect.Anti-aging effect.
Ginseng's genus name Panax is derived from the Greek pan (all) akos (cure), meaning cure-all. The transliteration of the word gin (man) seng (essence) is derived from the Chinese ideogram for "crystallization of the essence of the earth in the form of a man". Ginseng's therapeutic uses were recorded in the oldest comprehensive materia medica, Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing, written around two thousand years ago. In Asian medicine, dried ginseng is used as a tonic to revitalize and replenish vital energy (qi). The usual effect of replenishing qi is not to give an energy boost like that of caffeine or amphetamine. It is traditionally used as an aid during convalescence and as a prophylactic to build resistance, reduce susceptibility to illness, and promote health and longevity. Its activity appears to be based on whole body effects, rather than particular organs or systems, which lends support to the traditional view that ginseng is a tonic that can revitalize the functioning of the organism as a whole.
Dosage:Dried root: 0.6-2g or by decoction.Standardized extract (4% total ginsenosides): 100 mg twice daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.What is the differenciation between Panax ginseng and Ginsengs,How to use Panax Ginseng,Chemistry and Pharmacology,Substitutes?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: