Description and remedy use of Tall Gastrodia Tuber,Rhizoma Gastrodiae and its Determination Method...
- Basic Botanical Data of Tall Gastrodia Tuber.
- Botanical Desription:Tall Gastrodia Tuber.
- Phytochemicals and constituents of Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- Gastrodia Tuber Remedy for Migraines.
- Functions and indications of Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- Gastrodia Formula and Gastrodia Elixir.
- Treatment of Vascular Dementia of Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- Actions and Pharmacology of Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- How to Use Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- Determination Method of Gastrodine in Product of Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
- Research Update:Gastrodia Tuber,Rhizoma Gastrodiae.
Phytochemicals and constituents of Tall Gastrodia Tuber:Rhizoma Gastrodiae.:
Main Constituents and phytochemicals:
Gastrodine, C13H18O7 (0.001%~0.93%); vanillyl alcohol, C8H10O3; vanillin, C8H8O3; etc.
Vanillyl alcohol,Vanillin,gastrodin,parishin,[gastrodioside,bis(4- hydroxybenzy) -ethermono-beta-D-glucopyranoside];vanillyl alcohol.
Beta-sitosterol;daucosterol; citric acid; citric acid mono-methyl ester; palmitic acid; succinic acid;sucrose.
Vitamin A; GE-I;GE-II;GE-III; etc.
Gastrodianin (GAFP); calcium, magnesium
Inorganic Chemicals:Fe, Cu, Zn, Mn, Cr, Co, Ni, and Mo
Gastrodin; beta-sitosterol; Daucosterol; Citric acid; Methyl citrate; Palmitic acid; Sucrose; Succinic acid; b-carotene; Lycoene; Benzalcohol; Stigmasterol; Ether; 3, 4-dihydroxybenzaldehyde; 4, 4-dihydroxydiphenyl methane; P-hydroxybenzyl ethyl ether; P-hydroxybenzaldehyde; P-hydroxybenzyl alcohol; 4-ethoxymethylphenol; Bis-(4-hydroxybenzyl) ether; 4-ethoxymethylphenyl-4'-hydroxybenzyl.
It contains gastrodia elite element, citric acid, palmitic acid, and carotene, which are of benefit to humankind. It is effective in benefiting the liver and health, keeping sedation. It is also especially effective in dizziness, pain and discomfort in limbs, lowering blood fat and blood pressure, treating febrile diseases, and relieving internal heat. It is a natural health-maintenance drink.
Gatrodia tuber contains other phytochemicals including:p-hydroxybenzyl alcohol;p-hydroxybenzaldehyde;3,4-dihydroxybenzaldehyde;4,4'-dihydroxydiphenyl methane;P-hydroxybenzyl ethyl ether;4,4'-dihydroxydibenzyl ether;4-ethyloxytoly-4'-hydroxybenzyl ether;tri-[4-beta-D-glucopyranosyloxybenzyl]-citrate,parishin;4'-hydroxybenzyl methyl ether;4-[4'-hydroxybenzyloxyl]-benzyl methy ether;bis-(4-hydroxybenzyl ester);4-(beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)benzyl alcohol;beta-sitosterol;daucosterol;Vitamin A;Mucilage;Adenine;AmD2-9;AmD2-20;AmD2-28;antifungal proteins(AFPs);citric acid;sucrose.Polysaccharides GE-I;Polysaccharides GE-II;Polysaccharides GE-III,Polysaccharides GE-I composed of Glucose:Mannose:Xylitol:Arabinose at Mol ratio 70:1:0.5:0.3;Polysaccharides GE-II composed of Glucose:Mannose at mol ratio 19:1;Plosaccharides GE-III composed of glucose and small ratio of Mannose,etc.
- 1.Description and remedy use of Tall Gastrodia Tuber,Rhizoma Gastrodiae and its Determination Method...
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: