What is Chinese FoxGlove Root? How to use a Mountain Cabbage having a root?
- Basic Botanical Data and Identification of Rehmannia Root.
- Rehmannia Plant Description.
- Phytochemicals and constituents of Chinese FoxGlove Root.
- Edible Uses of Chinese FoxGlove Root,Rehmannia Root.
- Medicinal Uses and common benefits:Rehmannia Classifications and Main Actions.
- Actions of Chinese FoxGlove Root,Rehmannia Root.
- Mechanism of chinese FoxGlove Root,Rehmannia Root:How it Works.
- Combinations and Application Case Study:Rehmannia Root.
- Rehmannia Root Suggestions and Administrations.
- FoxGlove Witchcraft.
- Rehmannia and Its Relatives.
- Research Update:Rehmannia glutinosa.
Applications and Properties:
Enhancing immunity.Delaying the aging process.
Affecting monoamine oxidase (MAO) activity.
Immuno-antitumor action mechanism.
Clears heat and cools the blood.
Nourishes the yin, increases fluids.
Clears heart fire.Tonifies the Blood.
Mechanism:Rehmannia contains Vitamins A,B,C,D,amino acids,cerebroside,dammelittoside,melittoside,rehmaglitin,and other substances that have antiinflammatory and antifungal properties. Remedy Applications(Excellent).
Rehmannia Root, also known as Chinese Foxglove, is native to China, where it is know as Sheng Di Huang. Rehmannia Root is high in iron, and thus has been used in the treatment of anemia. In Chinese medicine, Rehmannia Root is considered a protector of the liver and as a healer of ailments due to yin deficiency. It is used in combination with Wormwood to reduce fever. It is also considered beneficial in combating hypoglycemia. Chinese studies have also shown that Rehmannia Root is effective in treating hepatitis, and, in conjunction with Licorice Root, as effective in reducing the effects of rheumatoid arthritis. It is believed that the presence of iridoid glycosides in Rehmannia Root, which stimulate the adrenal glands to produce anti-inflammatories, are responsible for its ability to ease arthritis pain. These same glycosides contribute to the production of sex hormones in menopausal women. Rehmannia Root has also been used to treat fatigue and to promote the healing of injured bones. It is a mild laxative and demulcent, and is used to increase energy and strengthen the immune system.
Dosage:Normally suggest crude root 12~30grams,crude or grade root 9~15grams.Fresh root is used to treat thirst and bleeding from exterior heat. Dried root is used for bleeding from deficiency of yin and blood.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.What is Chinese FoxGlove Root? How to use a Mountain Cabbage having a root?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: