Botanical info and medicinal uses of Ecliptae Herba.
- Basic Botanical info and Identification of Ecliptae Herba.
- Eclipta prostrata Physical Characteristics.
- Cultivation details of Eclipta prostrata.
- Eclipta prostrata Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Medicinal Uses of Ecliptae Herba.
- Traditional Functions and Notes of Ecliptae Herba.
- Pharmacological studies:Ecliptae Herba.
- Eclipta prostrata Quality control including chromatographic fingerprint profiling.
- Suggestions and Administrations of Eclipta prostrata.
- Research Update:Eclipta prostrata.
Traditional Functions and Notes of Ecliptae Herba.:
1. Supplement Liver/Kidney Yin
2. Cool Blood Staunch Bleeding
Action: To replenish the liver and the kidney, and to arrest bleeding by removing heat from blood.
Indications: Looseness of teeth, premature greying of hair and beard; dizziness, tinnitus, aching and weakness of the loins and knees; spitting of blood, epistaxis, hematuria and diarrhea with bloody stools due to heat in the blood; abnorml uterine bleeding, traumatic bleeding.
- 1.Botanical info and medicinal uses of Ecliptae Herba.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: