Broccoli and Brassica oleracea italica,Broccoli Sprout Extract and its benefit.
- Botanical Description of Broccoli.
- Best of Broccoli:Cultivation and Propagation.
- Nutrition Facts and constituents of Broccoli.
- Origin and History of Broccoli.
- Properties,Edible Uses and Self-similarity Vegetable Broccoli.
- Applications of Broccoli.
- Broccoli Dosage and Administration.
- Modern Researches of Broccoli.
- Research Update:Brassica oleracea,Broccoli Sprout,Sulforaphane GS.
Applications and Properties:
Children's infections,such as respiratory infections,measles,and gastroenteritis.
Applications:Broccoli is used to treat eye inflammations and near-sightedness; anemia (the blood is deficient in red blood cells); children's respiratory infections, measles and gastroenteritis (inflammation of the lining membrane of the stomach and the intestines); smoking; and cancer.
Nutrition Value:contains and rich in dietary fiber,provitamin A carotenoids,Folic Acid,Calcium,Iron,vitamin C and vitamin K.Isothiocyanates are a class of compounds recently identified key to the anticancer properties of cruciferous vegetables,most active isothiocyanate is sulfor-aphane.
Dosage:500 to 2000mgs daily in divided oral dose.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Broccoli and Brassica oleracea italica,Broccoli Sprout Extract and its benefit.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: