Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
- Basic Botanical and Description of Vitex Chasteberry.
- Title Botanical Narrative of Chasteberry.
- Pharmacological Properties of Chasteberry:Phytoestrogens as Viable Option.
- Phytochemicals and Content.
- History of Chasteberry.
- Amphoteric remedy of Chasteberry.
- Reputation as Anaphrodisiac and treat PMS.
- Scientific Study: Vitex agnus castus Phyto formulation Treatment of premenstrual syndrome.
- Science-Based Fertility Support of Chasteberry.
- Remedies Use of Chasteberry.
- Fertility Supplements for Women.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chasteberry.
- Dosage,Administration and Suggestions of Chasteberry.
- Toxicities and Precautions,Safety of Chasteberry.
- Research Update:Vitex agnus-castus,Chasteberry and Vitexin.
Applications and Properties:
Anaphrodisiac (reduces sexual desires).
PMS symptoms treatment.Normalizing the activity of female sex hormones.
Restore a normal estrogen-to-progesterone balance.
Amenorrhea or Lack of menstruation.
Reduce undesirable symptoms of menopause and stabilize the cycle.
Hyperprolactinemia.Prolactin secretion inhibitor.Acne.
Fertility Supplements.Regulate the ovulatory cycle.Reproductive organs Supporting.
As you may have guessed, chasteberry got its name in a different time and place! Women alleged to be a little hot under the bonnet were cooled down by the use of chasteberry tea. Fear not, chasteberry will not turn you into a female eunuch. This archaic use does hint, however, at what chasteberry does do for women: it balances their hormonal system.
Women who have no sexual desire and those who have overly abundant desire are both likely to be suffering from hormonal imbalances. While a woman may be perfectly happy the way her particular imbalance affects her sex drive, the physical symptoms that tend to go along with these imbalances are not always as easily tolerated. Menstrual regulation is the gift chasteberry has to offer the modern woman.
Dosage:Extract:175 mg-400mg (standardized extract) daily.Standardized to contain 0.5~0.6% agusides.Most Common Dosage:400mg (standardized extract) daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: