Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
- Basic Botanical and Description of Vitex Chasteberry.
- Title Botanical Narrative of Chasteberry.
- Pharmacological Properties of Chasteberry:Phytoestrogens as Viable Option.
- Phytochemicals and Content.
- History of Chasteberry.
- Amphoteric remedy of Chasteberry.
- Reputation as Anaphrodisiac and treat PMS.
- Scientific Study: Vitex agnus castus Phyto formulation Treatment of premenstrual syndrome.
- Science-Based Fertility Support of Chasteberry.
- Remedies Use of Chasteberry.
- Fertility Supplements for Women.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chasteberry.
- Dosage,Administration and Suggestions of Chasteberry.
- Toxicities and Precautions,Safety of Chasteberry.
- Research Update:Vitex agnus-castus,Chasteberry and Vitexin.
Basic Botanical and Description of Vitex Chasteberry.:
Name: Chaste Berry
Botanical Source: Vitex trifolia L.var.simplicifolia Cham; or Vitex trifolia L.
Biological Name: Vitex agnus-castus, Vitex rotundifolia, Vitex trifolia, Fructus viticis Verbenaceae
Official Latin Name: Vitex agnus-castus
Scientific Name: Vitex agnus-castus L.
Other Names: Chaste Berry, Vitex, Chasteberry, Monk's pepper, Cloister pepper, Agnus Castus, Man jing zi,Agnus Castus, Cloister Pepper, Monk's Berry, Monk's Pepper, Vitex, Vitex agnus-castus
Parts Used: The fruit
Taste:Slightly bitter, slightly spicy, slightly sour
Phyto-chemicals:Viticine, casticin, aucubin, agnoside, cineol, eurostoside
Functions:Regulates/circulates abdominal Qi;Tonifies Kidney Qi;Dispels Wind/Cold/Wetness;Resolves Phlegm;Treats Spleen Wetness
Western Properties:Progesterogenic (acts on pituitary gland ), esterogenic, regulates hormonal balance, galactagogue, relieves PMS symptom, relieves menopausal symptoms, expectorant
Habita and Description:Vitex grows in the Mediterranean countries and Central Asia. The dried fruit, which has a pepper- like aroma and flavor, is used.
Benefits:Helps to regulate women's hormones. Can reduce balance progesterone and oestrogen production by the ovaries. Helps relieve menstrual pain and pre-menstrual tenstion symtpoms.
Formula Notes:Used for amenorrhea, female infertility, PMS, menopausal problems, insufficient lactation, premature ejaculation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, coughing, asthma, edema
- 1.Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: