Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
- Basic Botanical and Description of Vitex Chasteberry.
- Title Botanical Narrative of Chasteberry.
- Pharmacological Properties of Chasteberry:Phytoestrogens as Viable Option.
- Phytochemicals and Content.
- History of Chasteberry.
- Amphoteric remedy of Chasteberry.
- Reputation as Anaphrodisiac and treat PMS.
- Scientific Study: Vitex agnus castus Phyto formulation Treatment of premenstrual syndrome.
- Science-Based Fertility Support of Chasteberry.
- Remedies Use of Chasteberry.
- Fertility Supplements for Women.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chasteberry.
- Dosage,Administration and Suggestions of Chasteberry.
- Toxicities and Precautions,Safety of Chasteberry.
- Research Update:Vitex agnus-castus,Chasteberry and Vitexin.
History of Chasteberry.:
Chasteberry has long been the herb of choice for easing women's monthly discomforts. Chasteberry contains unique plant-derived nutrients that have special effects on women's health. These nutrients are often concentrated to provide a consistent, reliable product. When searching for a Chasteberry supplement, look for a standardized product to ensure uniform potency.
Chasteberry has been used since ancient times as a female remedy. One of its properties was to reduce sexual desire, and it is recorded that Roman wives whose husbands were abroad with the legions spread the aromatic leaves on their couches for this purpose. It became known as the chasteberry tree.
During the Middle Ages, Chasteberry's supposed effect on sexual desire led to it becoming a food spice at monasteries, where it was called "Monk's pepper" or "Cloister pepper."
In tradition, it was also known as an important European remedy for controlling and regulating the female reproductive system. Long used to regularize monthly periods and treat amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea, it also helped ease menopausal problems and aided the birth process.
Recent investigations show the presence of compounds which are able to adjust the production of female hormones. It is thought to contain a progesterone-like compound and is now thought to be useful in the following conditions: Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea, PMS, Endometriosis. A German study has found that extracts of this herb can stimulate the release of Leutenizing Hormone (LH) and inhibit the release of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This herb was also found tobe useful as an aid in Premenstrual Tension. A work done in England has shown that 60 % of women who participated in a study reported reduction or elimination of PMS symptoms such as anxiety, nervous tension, insomnia, or mood changes. The herb was also found to help with the premenstrual water retention.
- 1.Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: