Traditional Chinese Medicine Uses of Chasteberry,Man Jinɡ Zi,Notes from Ancient Herbal Classics and Herbalists.
- Botanical Information of Vitex Chasteberry.
- Botanical Description of Vitex trifolia.
- Pharmacological Properties of Chasteberry:Phytoestrogens as Viable Option.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Vitex Chasteberry.
- History of the Chasteberry.
- Chasteberry:Amphoteric Remedy,Anaphrodisiac and treat Premenstrual Syndrome,Fertility Support.
- Remedies Uses of Chasteberry.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Uses of Chasteberry,Man Jinɡ Zi,Notes from Ancient Herbal Classics and Herbalists.
- Dosage and Administration Guide of Chasteberry.
- Research Update:Vitex agnus-castus,Chasteberry and Vitexin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Uses of Chasteberry.
Relieves wind heat, clears heat from the liver channel.The Chinese variety is particularly useful for headache,dizziness,eye pain,and muscular aches and pains.The Western variety has a somewhat different usage-as a female hormonal regulator.
Clinical Pharmacology: Chaste tree berry extract contains an active principle(s) that binds to dopamine (D2) receptors in the hypothalamus/anterior pituitary, which action inhibits the release of prolactin.Decreased serum prolactin levels result in increased secretion of progestrone during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.It has been demonstrated that patients who experience PMS have high levels of prolactin; thus chaste tree berry may correct the hyperprolactinemia, permit normal corpus luteum formation and alleviate the distress of PMS.
Several clinical studies conducted with VACE in PMS patients have demonstrated marked improvement or complete relief of symptoms with no or only minor adverse reactions.In one trial,pyridoxine (a traditional treatment for PMS) and VACE were approximately equi-effective in relieving symptoms.
- 1.Vitex agnus-castus,Chaste Berry,Phytoestrogens as Viable Option,Amphoteric remedy,famous Anaphrodisiac and PMS treatment,Fertility Supplements new choice for Women.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: