Common Mint Field Mint,Bo he,BOHE,su bo he,Peppermint,Herba Menthae,Field mint,Old Traditions and modern research.
- Basic Botanical and Description of Herba Menthae,Field mint.
- Botanical Narrative of Herba Menthae,Field mint.
- Pharmacological Properties of Herba Menthae,Field mint.
- Phytochemicals and Content.
- History Traditional Uses of Herba Menthae,Field mint.
- Indications and Combinations:Herba Menthae,Field mint.
- How much Field mint should I take?.
- Herba Menthae,Field mint:Old Traditions.
- Mentha Barutophor:traces and differance.
- Research Update:Field mint or Mentha haplocalyx.
Applications and Properties:
Wind-heat exterior syndrome manifested as fever, headache, mild aversion to wind and cold.
Early stage of measles with slight rash.
Stagnation of qi in the liver manifested as a full sensation and pain in the chest and costal region.
Driving insects:ward off mosquitoes and other biting insects or strewn in cupboards and beds to deter ants and fleas.
Other applications:traditionally used as some deodorizer, perfume, food and beverage flavouring, and as an ingredient in hair oil,expectorant and cough syrup,killing worms,curing earaches,healing skin ulcers,dog bites,head wounds,increasing the milk supply in nursing mothers.
Dosage:Field mint is 1.5-8 grams of dried leaves,1.5-3 grams of a fluid extract or 2.5 grams of a tincture. A Field mint tea can also be made, with a maximum of three cups per day.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Common Mint Field Mint,Bo he,BOHE,su bo he,Peppermint,Herba Menthae,Field mint,Old Traditions and modern research.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: