Babchi seeds or Psoralea corylifolia,very useful phytochemicals in the future.
- Basic Botanical and Description of Babchi seeds,Psoralea corylifolia.
- Title Botanical Narrative of Psoralea corylifolia.
- Bu Gu Zhi (Psoralea corylifolia):Libido Stimulator.
- Benefits of Psoralea corylifolia.
- Phytochemicals and Content:Psoralea corylifolia seed.
- Pharmacology Study of Psoralea corylifolia seed.
- Applications and Studies:Psoralea and Its Constituents.
- Administration and Suggestion.
- Research Update:Babchi seeds,Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit,Psoralea corylifolia.
Applications and Properties:
As hair tonic.Anti-Cancer.Bone cancer.
Antioxidant and antimicrobial,against oral pathogens in humans.
Blood and Skin Cleaner.Heart Effect.
Effect on medicine metabolism.Anti-Early Pregnant Effects.
Anti skin transplantation Rejection.
Traditional Medicinal Uses: According to TCM and Ayurveda, root is useful in carries of teeth whereas leaves are good for diarrhea. Fruit is diuretic, and causes biliousness. It is useful in treatment of vomiting, piles, bronchitis, inflammation, anaemia etc. It improves hair growth and complexion. Seeds are refrigerant, alternative, laxative, antipyretic, anthelmintic, alexiteric and good for heart troubles. Seed oil is used externally in treatment of elephantiasis. According to Unani system of medicine, its seed is purgative, stomachic, anthelmintic, vulnerary, stimulant, aphrodisiac and cures blood related troubles. It is applied externally in treatment of skin related troubles.
Dosage: Seed powder: 1 - 2 gms b.i.d.Seed oil : topical use
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity:Psoralen.LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill,Oral.Mice.625 mg/kg.
Psoralea is generally regarded as safe; however, if this herb is being used to treat a light-sensitive disorder, it is important to use sunscreen or avoid sun exposure. It is possible to experience skin irritation and blistering when using this herb topically. If that happens, discontinue use. There have also been occasional side effects such mild stomach upset, but taking ginger tea usually resolves the problem. If not, discontinue use.
- 1.Babchi seeds or Psoralea corylifolia,very useful phytochemicals in the future.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: