Larch Larix occidentalis and Arabinogalactan:Anti-Metastatic and Immune Stimulant natural source.
- Basic Botanical Data of Larch.
- What is Arabinogalactans and its Botanical Source.
- Arabinogalactan (AG) Larex's flagship.
- Pharmacological Properties of ABG-Arabinogalactan.
- Reported Uses of Larch Extracts.
- Modern Research of ABG.
- FAQ:Frequently Asked Questions of ABG and Immune-booster.
- Toxicity of Arabinogalactan.
- Application Case Study:Beverage compositions comprising arabinogalactan and defined minerals.
- Arabinogalactan Research Update.
Arabinogalactan (AG) Larex's flagship.:
Arabinogalactan is a natural polysaccharide with a molecular weight of 20,000 Daltons (by HPLC). Its history of use, molecular structure and solution conformation provide several unique features:
Generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for food applications :
High aqueous solubility (up to 70%) with broad range pH and ion stability
Lowest viscosity of any commercially available, natural polysaccharide
Soluble, fermentable fiber with beneficial bioactive impact
Newtonian rheology, readily biodegradable, mild and non-toxic
Multifunctional personal care ingredient
Narrow molecular weight distribution with low polydispersity
Effective emulsifier, dispersant and rheology control additive for the industrial market.
Larch Arabinogalactan: A unique, natural Polymer
- 1.Larch Larix occidentalis and Arabinogalactan:Anti-Metastatic and Immune Stimulant natural source.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: