Apple and Apple Phytochemicals,how strange a common fruit so magic use?
- Apple and Apple Basic Data.
- Apple phytochemicals.
- Bioavailability of phytochemicals.
- Effects of variety and ripening on apple phytochemicals.
- Health benefits of apples: epidemiological evidence.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Apples:Witches Brew.
- From Findings of Apple Procyanidin B-2.
- Properties and effects of Polyphenol from Apple.
- Processing Method:Concentration of phenolics extracted from apples.
- Apple Polyphenol and Its Application to Tooth coating composition.
- Phloridzin-rich phenolic fraction and use thereof as a cosmetic, dietary or nutraceutical agent.
- Research and Findings:Apple Polyphenol.
- Apple Polyphenol:toxicology and safety.
- Apple Extract Phloridzin:a natural flavonoids block glucose absorption amazingly!
- Research update of Apple and Apple Phytochemicals.
Applications and Properties:
Asthma and pulmonary function/Apple Polyphenols and Asthma.
Lipid oxidation inhibition.
Apples contain a large concentration of flavonoids, as well as a variety of other phytochemicals, and the concentration of these phytochemicals may depend on many factors, such as cultivar of the apple, harvest and storage of the apples, and processing of the apples. The concentration of phytochemicals also varies greatly between the apple peels and the apple flesh.
In numerous epidemiological studies, apples have been associated with a decreased risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and asthma.
Dosage:500mg,3-4 times a day.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Apple and Apple Phytochemicals,how strange a common fruit so magic use?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: