Common Use and suggestions of Peach Kernel.
- Basic Botanical Data of Peach Kernel.
- Origin and Description of Peach Kernel.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Common Use and suggestions of Peach Kernel.
- Country Ethnobotany:worldwide uses.
- Classical Registration of Peach Kernel.
- Peach Kernel Dosage and Administration.
- Applications,Indications and Effects of Peach Kernel.
- Modern Researches of Peach.
- Research Update:Semen Persicae or Peach Kernel.
Applications and Properties:
Early pulmonary abscess.
Irregular menstruation,dysmenorrhea,amenorrhea,persistent lochia after delivery treatment.
Deficiency of Yin and body fluid, constipation due to dryness treatment.
Syndromes due to blood stasis treatment.
Constipation due to intestinal dryness.
Peach kernel helps promote circulation, dissolves accumulated clots, and act as a laxative for dry intestines. It is said to "loosen the belly" and open stoppages of the liver. It helps to regulate menstruation and can be used for after childbirth pain, high blood pressure, traumatic injuries, and chronic appendicitis. It helps expel worms, is good for skin diseases and has sedative effects.
Dosage:6-10g (crushed before using and boiled in water for oral use).
Safety and Toxicity:
Peach kernel is slightly toxic. The dose should not be excessive and any excessive dose may cause headache, blurred vision, palpitations or even death from respiratory failure. Contraindicated in pregnant women.Do not take in high doses.
- 1.Common Use and suggestions of Peach Kernel.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: