Slippery Elm - the funny sounding herb with serious significance.
- Basic Botanical Data of Slippery Elm.
- What Is It? Basic Botanical Data of Slippery Elm Bark.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Property Uses,Nutrients and Indications.
- Discovery of Slippery Elm.
- Overview and Value of Slippery Elm.
- What Is Slippery Elm Used for Today?Information About This Extract.
- Common Traditional Usage List of slippery Elm.
- Historical Uses and Legend.
- Classical Slippery elm Remedy.
- Health Benefits of Slippery elm Bark.
- Supplemental Uses of Slippery Elm.
- Preparations and Suggestions.
- Modern Research:Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) soothing herbal bark.
- Research Updated:Slippery Elm or Ulmus fulva.
Property Uses,Nutrients and Indications.:
Properties: Antacid, Antineoplastic, Astringent, Demulcent, Emollient, Expectorant, Mucilant, Nutritive,
Primary Nutrients: Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Vitamins A, F, K, P, Selenium and Zinc
Primary Uses: Abscesses, Asthma, Bronchitis, Burns, Colitis, Colon Problems, Constipation, Coughs, Diaper rash, Diarrhea, Gastric Disorders, Lung Problems
Secondary Uses: Appendicitis, Bladder Problems, Boils, Cancer, Croup, Diphtheria, Dysentery, Eczema, Eyes, Hemorrhoids, Herpes, Inflammation, Kidney problems, Pain, Phlegm, Pneumonia, Sores, Syphilis, Throat/sore, Tuberculosis, Tumors, Ulcers, Uterine Problems, Vaginal Irritation, Warts, Worms, Wounds, Whooping Cough
While there has been little scientific research on slippery elm, it has a long history of use based on clinical experience. Some of the conditions that seem to respond to slippery elm include:
Sore throat,Cough,Mild respiratory ailments
Gastritis,peptic ulcer,and other gastrointestinal conditions
Wounds,burns,boils,and other skin conditions (external)
- 1.Slippery Elm - the funny sounding herb with serious significance.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: