Frankincense,fraunk-encens,the Oleo-gum-resin and the magical sun luck carrier.Frankincense Olibanum Extract.
- Botanical Info and Identification:Frankincense.
- Botanical Description:Frankincense.
- Botanical Source and History:.
- Chemical Composition:Frankincense.
- Frankincense and Boswellia Family.
- Frankincense Medicinal Action and Uses:
- Suggestions and Administrations of Frankincense:
- General recipes:Frankincense.
- The Botany and Ancient History:Frankincense.
- Research Update:Boswellia and Frankincense.
Spiritual applications: Courage, exorcism, purification, spirituality, psychic protection.
Correspondences: Sun, Amun-re, fire, Ares, Leo.
Aromatherapy applications: Encourages emotional stability, enlightenment, resolution, acceptance.
Mundane uses: Used in commercial face creams as an anti-wrinkle agent.
Lore of the plant: Used in incenses by many ancient civilizations.
In Ancient Egypt it was burned in the morning temple rituals to wake up the gods. It was also charred to make the eye make-up kohl. It was found in a bowl in Tutankhamun's tomb and still good after 3500 years.
Another spice gifted to the Christian's baby J.C. by the three wise men. Used in Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches.
Pliny said it could negate hemlock poisoning.
- 1.Frankincense,fraunk-encens,the Oleo-gum-resin and the magical sun luck carrier.Frankincense Olibanum Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: