Sunflower Seed or sunflower Kernels:what is Marigold of Peru.Corona Solis.Sola Indianus.Chrysanthemum Peruvianum?
- Basic Botanical Info:Sunflower.
- Sunflower Botanical Description.
- PhytoChemicals and Constituents of Sunflower seed.
- Sunflower seed Common Possible Uses and Applications.
- Sunflower Historical Perspective.
- Ways to Enjoy Sunflower Kernels?.
- Consumers Worldwide Love Eating In-Shell Seeds.
- Sunflower Oil - Your Healthy Choice and its infomation.
- Nutrition Content and Analysis of Sunflower Seed.
- Flower formation of Helianthus annuus.
- Research Update:Helianthus annuus,Sunflower Kernel.
Basic Botanical Info:Sunflower.:
Botanical: Helianthus annuus
Binomial name:Helianthus annuus
Synonyms:Marigold of Peru. Corona Solis. Sola Indianus. Chrysanthemum Peruvianum.
- 1.Sunflower Seed or sunflower Kernels:what is Marigold of Peru.Corona Solis.Sola Indianus.Chrysanthemum Peruvianum?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: