Sunflower Seed or sunflower Kernels:what is Marigold of Peru.Corona Solis.Sola Indianus.Chrysanthemum Peruvianum?
- Basic Botanical Info:Sunflower.
- Sunflower Botanical Description.
- PhytoChemicals and Constituents of Sunflower seed.
- Sunflower seed Common Possible Uses and Applications.
- Sunflower Historical Perspective.
- Ways to Enjoy Sunflower Kernels?.
- Consumers Worldwide Love Eating In-Shell Seeds.
- Sunflower Oil - Your Healthy Choice and its infomation.
- Nutrition Content and Analysis of Sunflower Seed.
- Flower formation of Helianthus annuus.
- Research Update:Helianthus annuus,Sunflower Kernel.
PhytoChemicals and Constituents of Sunflower seed.:
The black-seeded variety yield between 50 and 60 per cent of the best grade of oil.
The oil has a specific gravity of from 0.924 to 0.926, solidifies at 5 degrees F., is slightly yellowish, limpid, of a sweetish taste and odourless. It dries slowly and forms one of the best burning oils known, burning longer than any other vegetable oil.
Ludwig and Kromayer obtained a tannin which they called Helianthitanic acid, and gave it the formula Cl4H9O8. On boiling with moderately diluted hydrochloric acid, they obtained a fermentable sugar and a violet colouring matter. E. Diek found only small quantities of Inulin, large quantities of Levulin and a dextro-rotatory sugar.
All parts of the plant contain much carbonate of potash.
Facts About Vitamin E:
Sunflower seeds are the best whole food source of vitamin E, an antioxidant important to health, according to the USDA Nutrient Database. One ounce of oil-roasted sunflower seeds provides a whopping 76% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance for vitamin E.
- 1.Sunflower Seed or sunflower Kernels:what is Marigold of Peru.Corona Solis.Sola Indianus.Chrysanthemum Peruvianum?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: