Theophrastus and the name of Artichoke.
- Basic Botanical Info of Artichoke.
- Artichoke Plant Description.
- What Is Artichoke?.
- Main Actions and Suggested health benefits of artichoke.
- Artichoke has a long history.
- Chemistry,Pharmacology of Origin Plant.
- What is Artichoke Leaf Extract?.
- How Artichoke acts as a Herbal Remedy?.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:Brief
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:1.Effects on the gastrointestinal system.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:2.Artichoke and Lipid Lowering Effects.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:3.High CholesterolDrugs and Side Effects.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:4.Artichoke as a Herbal Medicine.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:5.Cardiovascular health.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:6.Cardiovascular protection.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:7.Hepato-protection.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:8.Dyspepsia.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:9.Liver protection.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:10.Digestion.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:11.Further effects.
- Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:12.Other applications.
- Artichoke plant Research Update.
- Suggestions and Administrations of Artichoke.
- Research Update:Artichoke Leaf.
Artichoke Extract Health Benefits:10.Digestion.:
The first clinical studies on artichoke leaves and digestion were conducted as early as the 1930s. During the past five years, more studies have been conducted, with promising results. Studies have shown that artichoke leaf increases bile secretions significantly, one of the primary mechanisms by which it affects digestive disorders.
In one six-week study of more than 500 patients with dyspeptic syndrome, 98 percent of those who were treated with artichoke leaf extract reported feeling "considerably better," "somewhat better," or "equal" compared to their treatment with other drugs. Specifically, improvements were noted for vomiting (88 percent), nausea (83 percent), abdominal pain (76 percent), loss of appetite (72 percent), constipation (71 percent), flatulence (68 percent) and fat intolerance (59 percent).
In another study of patients with dyspeptic syndrome, with symptoms including abdominal pain, heartburn, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, more than half of the patients showed significant improvement after two weeks of treatment with artichoke leaf extract.
In another study, more than 400 patients with liver or bile duct disease were treated with artichoke leaf extract. After one week, nearly 70 percent of the patients reported improvement of such symptoms as bloating, constipation, lack of appetite, abdominal pain and nausea. By the end of the four-week trial, that number had increased to 85 percent.
- 1.Cladonia species and Cladonia Stellaris Identification,Economic importance and Phytochemicals,a wonderful thing more than fodder for reindeer.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: