Notopterygium incisum:Incised Notopterygium Rhizome,Uses and Administration!
Effects and Uses of Notopterygium incisum.:
Diaphoresis, dispersing cold and relieving pain
Inducing diaphoresis, disper- sing cold, expelling wind, removing damp- ness and relieving pain.
The materials containing volatile oil, beta-sitosterol, imperatorin, organic acids and alkaloids. Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii injection with analgesic and antipyretic effects, inhibition effects on skin fungi,brucellosis. Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii water-soluble part shows anti-experimental arrhythmias. Volatile oil has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects, and to the posterior lobe of pituitary confrontation arising from the increase in myocardial ischemia and myocardial nutritional blood flow.
For cold, fever, headache and general pain
used with ledebouriella, dahurian angelica and asarum:
1. Aversion to cold, fever, headache and general pain due to affection by exopathogenic wind- cold. It is often used with ledebou- riella, dahurian angelica and asarum, as in Notopterygium Decoction of Nine Ingredients (Jiuwei Qianhuo Tang).
2. Arthralgia due to wind-cold-dampness with pains in the limbs and joints, especially pains in the upper part of the body. It is often used along with pubescent ange- lica,ledebouriella root, chastetree fruit, etc., as in Dampness Removal Decoction of Notop- terygium ( Qianghuo Shengshi Tang).
Arthralgia:* used with pubescent angelica, ledebouriella root, chastetree fruit etc.
3. Cold-dispelling: for cold colds, headaches body pain. Good governance evil wind cold dampness passage reasons, evil cold and fever, muscle no sweat,serious headache, aching limbs, and other permits.
4. Rheumatic pain:: for the wind cold dampness. Good governance for the lumbar wind cold dampness, particularly pain of back,limb and knees,and drive away cold and headaches with drug use.
1. Treatment of tonsillitis: Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii 12 ~ 15 g, Banlangen, 30 g of the dandelion, decoction, a daily, two service points. ("Chinese Dictionary" 1173)
2. Treatment of premature beat : "Pulse" Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii extract preparation (provided by the China Research Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou constellation pharmaceutical production, 1 ml equal to Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii root 1 g), a daily 60 ~ 105 ml, in three ~ 4 times served for 7 to 14 days. ( "Chinese Journal of Internal Medicine," in 1985; 27 (7): 452)
- 1.Notopterygium incisum:Incised Notopterygium Rhizome,Uses and Administration!
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: