Melilotus officinalis Lam:great favourites of the bees.The King's Clover and Its Fragrance.
- Basic Botanical Info:Melilotus officinalis.
- Melilotus officinalis Plant Description.
- Difference between white and yellow sweet colover.
- Sweet clover and alfalfa:Classification.
- Brief History of Meliots.
- Melilotus officinalis Phytochemical and Constituents.
- Edible Uses and Medicinal Uses:Melilotus officinalis.
- Pharmacological Effects:Melilotus officinalis.
- Melilotus officinalis Uses Guide and Administration.
- Research Update:Melilotus officinalis.
Melilotus officinalis Phytochemical and Constituents.:
Constituents:Coumarin, the crystalline substance developed under the drying process, is the only important constituent, together with its related compounds, hydrocoumaric (melilotic) acid, orthocoumaric acid and melilotic anhydride, or lactone, a fragrant oil.
The standardised extract contains Coumarin, coumaric acid, hydrocoumarin. The active substances of Yellow Sweet clover are also cited to reduce inflammation and increase the amount of blood flow through the veins back to the heart. Linnea Yellow sweet clover extract is standardised to minimum 17% Coumarin.
- 1.Melilotus officinalis Lam:great favourites of the bees.The King's Clover and Its Fragrance.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: