Hydrangea is a diuretic that has the reputation for dissolving kidney stones and relieving kidney.
- Basic Botanical Info of Radix Dichroae,Hydrangea Root.
- Plant Description:Hydrangea Arborescens.
- History: ancient registrations and tradition of Hydrangea Root.
- Hydrangea Root Phytochemicals and Constituents:
- Pharmacology and Efficacy:Hydrangea Root.
- Medicinal Uses of Hydrangea Root.
- Research Update:Hydrangea arborescens,Hydrangea Root.
Applications and Properties:
Fever and malarial fever.
Inflamed or enlarged prostate glands.
Urinary stones or gravel.
Combination For kidney stones.
Combination For prostate problems.
Properties:Antiperiodic; Emetic; Expectorant; Febrifuge; Purgative,anti-Malaria.
Hydrangea's greatest use is in the treatment of inflamed or enlarged prostate glands. This herb may also be used for urinary stones or gravel associated with infections such as cystitis. It soothes irritated mucus membranes, and will relieve backache caused by kidney trouble.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Hydrangea is a diuretic that has the reputation for dissolving kidney stones and relieving kidney.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: