Algae is your friend,algae is the super food,seaweed is high in fiber,kelp is used in many different ways.
- Basic Botanical Info:Algae,Kelp.
- Frequently asked questions and differances:Algae,Kelp.
- Plant Description of Kelp.
- Kelp Origins and Classes.
- Algae,Kelp General use and Medicinal Uses.
- Phytochemicals,Constituents and Nutritional values of Algae,Kelp.
- Algae,Kelp Applications and Combinations.
- Administrations and Suggestions:Algae,Kelp.
- Modern Researches update:Algae,Kelp.
Applications and Properties:
Systems of the body.
Detoxification and Anti-Radiation.
Diuretic effect and Infected bladder treat.
Painful and swollen testis.
Treats beriberi with edema of the foot, edema of any other part of the body, etc.
Treats primary hypertension.
Algae are the simplest plants, having no true stems, roots or leaves; may be singled-celled (such as diatoms) or quite large (such as the ?kelp? and other seaweeds). Live in salt or fresh water.
Kelp, commonly referred to as seaweed, grows along the coastlines. It is solely dependant upon receiving its nutrients from the ocean, and can grow up to two feet in one day. Kelp is an abundant source of natural vitamins, minerals and some amino acids. Kelp is a nutritional source that is used to promote healthy glandular functions, focusing especially on the thyroid.
Dosage:recommended daily dose for adults is 10~15 mg. Kelp can also be made into a tea. To create an infusion, 1 cup of boiling water is poured over 2-3 tsp of dried or powdered kelp. The tea is steeped for 10 minutes, and can be drunk three times daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
People should not gather wild kelp because it may contain contaminants absorbed from the sea. There are no known side effects, but some people may be sensitive or allergic to kelp. Common allergic symptoms include mild stomachache.
- 1.Algae is your friend,algae is the super food,seaweed is high in fiber,kelp is used in many different ways.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: