Angelica dahurica is a perennial herb,Bai Zhi is the root of Angelica dahurica Fisch. ex Hoffm. Benth. et Hook.f.
- Basic Botanical Info:Angelica dahurica.
- Botanical Descriptions:Bai Zhi.
- Angelica dahurica Characters and Identifications.
- Preparation Methods of Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Archeology and Classical Note:Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Pharmacological Study.
- Toxicity and Safety Study:Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Administrations and Applications.
- Research Update:Angelica dahurica.
Archeology and Classical Note:Angelica dahurica.:
Origin from Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing:Characters:taste hot and warm.
Ben Jing:"hot and warm";Bie Lu:"no poison.";Dian Nan Ben Cao:"character warm,taste hot and light sweet.";Yao Wu Tu Kao:"light poison,urgly aroma,taste hot."
The goods character warm and smoothing, aromatic, both drive code,good in stop pain,and are thus key herb for yin deficiency and headache. In addition, warm lung power.
Bie Lu noted:'Bai Zhi,grows river side of dong chuan valley.dig out in Feb or August,dry in the sun.'
Ben Cao Tu Jing noted:'Bai Zhi,root long,thicker or thinner,stem above ground 5 cun,spring leaves crossing,purple,wide 3 fingers,white color light yellow,seeding after summer,fall down after autumn.dig out root in Feb or August,dry in the sun.The yellow color grade quality better.'
Ben Cao Tu Jing
- 1.Angelica dahurica is a perennial herb,Bai Zhi is the root of Angelica dahurica Fisch. ex Hoffm. Benth. et Hook.f.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: