Angelica dahurica is a perennial herb,Bai Zhi is the root of Angelica dahurica Fisch. ex Hoffm. Benth. et Hook.f.
- Basic Botanical Info:Angelica dahurica.
- Botanical Descriptions:Bai Zhi.
- Angelica dahurica Characters and Identifications.
- Preparation Methods of Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Archeology and Classical Note:Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Pharmacological Study.
- Toxicity and Safety Study:Angelica dahurica.
- Angelica dahurica Administrations and Applications.
- Research Update:Angelica dahurica.
Angelica dahurica Administrations and Applications.:
Bitter and warm.
Main for:drive away wind and dehumidification,benefit opening-organs and stop pain, swelling. For a cold headache,eyebrow bone pain, nasal obstruction,toothache, Leucorrhea, Sores swelling.
Suggest for treatment of the cold, Yang deficiency.Driving away wind and cold-dispelling,be used in the cold syndrome,headache,toothache.Taste hot and aromatic,gas Phlegm,wakening and aromatic.
Suggestions and Administrations:
Suggest Dosage:3~9 grams in general. Decoction,2~5g;pills,0.5~1 grams,topical use proper amount.
Oral: Water decoction, 0.8 ~ 2 qian(4~10grams) or made as a pill, powder. Topical: powdered withdraw.
Cautions:No use for Yin deficiency and blood heat.
Differences: Radix Notopterygii,Rhizoma Ligustici, Baizhi, Asarum: four have divergent cold Wen Xin, rheumatism, cold dampness, wind cold dampness evil and pain characteristics;Radix Notopterygii increased gas-main-table casual muscle wind, in addition to skeletal between rheumatoid and wind cold dampness and pain; Rhizoma Ligustici also has a magnificent scattered gas, and good top to the top of the first, only a headache to even the cheek teeth, the women problems.Baizhi, hot and bitter,in addition to lung, stomach caused by the cold of the card, there are swelling,antipruritic;Asarum scattered wind cold dampness of evil, good to opening organs and prevent pain, but also of the cold-drink, the air drop sputum, and good governance cold committed Shaoyin, Yang deficiency and Exogenous, heating pulse.
- 1.Angelica dahurica is a perennial herb,Bai Zhi is the root of Angelica dahurica Fisch. ex Hoffm. Benth. et Hook.f.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: