Stemona root or Radix Stemonae,Stemona sessilifolia Miq. applications and characters.
- Botanical Info of Stemona root.
- Plant Descriptions:Stemona sessilifolia and Its relatives.
- Collection,Identification and Preparations of Stemona Root.
- Constituents and Phytochemicals:Stemona Roots.
- Stemona Roots Pharmacological Effects.
- Archeology and Variety Identifications:Stemona Roots.
- Stemona Roots Administrations and Suggestions.
- Clinical Applications:Stemona Roots.
- Research Update:Stemona root.
Applications and Properties:
Whooping cough treatment.
Pulmonary tuberculosis treatment.
Psoriasis and chistosomiasis.
Stremona root commercial grade classified as Zhi Li Bai Bu(root of Stemona sessilifolia(Miq.)Franch.et Sav.),Wan Sheng Bai Bu (root of Stemona japonica Bl. Miq.),Dui Ye Bai Bu (root of Stemona tuberosa Lour.),all these 3 kinds has smaller size and bigger size grade available.Fujian, Guizhou, Henan, Guangxi origins bigger,Shandong, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Anhui, Zhejiang origins smaller.
Collection:Collecting in 2 to 3 years after transplanting. Dig out in spring and autumn,remove fine root, soil, in boiling water briefly till core becoming white, dried or drying in the sun. Cut into thick pieces or use freshly.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Stemona root or Radix Stemonae,Stemona sessilifolia Miq. applications and characters.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: